Wednesday, February 18, 2015

#OXYTOCIN2015: Awesome Night!

It’s single awareness day yet again. And Clubs had a lot to offer for singles, people in relationships even those people in between! I went to STARR last Saturday for #OXYTOCIN2015. This was a stop light party. I think it’s the first of its kind in Davao. This is very trendy I really like the idea.

At first I was kinda hesitant because I always felt that STARR right now is so small for parties. But I was proven wrong. I really had so much fun that night. Parties became so boring hearing EDM all the time. Sometimes we need some bounce, sometimes we need so rhythm, sometimes we just need to grind and not just raise our hands whenever the MC tells us to. LOL Kirby Yu was so good in playing club music from RnB, Eltro, Top 40, I was dancing and singing the whole night.


The fun thing about this is, that they gave out color tags (Neon Light sticks) indicating your status for the night. So it’s easier to set your target for the night. LOL Ofcourse I was wearing yellow. It means it’s complicated, naughty and flirt. And Yes I became really flirty! Hey who can blame me when this guys and pretty girl from the Club Crawler gave free body shots for everyone. Whooaw it became really intense. Partners doing it, Random people doing it, Gays doing it, Lesbians doing! No discrimination here. I was loving the ambiance. I actually remember my club life back in the old days when all was just plain fun.


I was really having a hard time finding my partner for the Character game. But it gave us an excuse to talk to our crush. LOL This was a good idea.



I wish parties are always like this. And if you ask me, would I still party with the CLUB CRAWLERS? Oh yes I will.

The party ended 2am as usual, then we head off to Brewery Damosa. I can’t barely breathe the people were over flowing. Sheeesss!!!

I enjoyed my VALENTINES DAY. DID YOU?

Until the next party.

I will rate this party 9 out of 10. 1 point is for improvement. Maybe a better brand of tequila. LOL


#YoureWelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment