Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Acropolis Superclub


What I like about Acropolis Super Club is that they have a lot of happenings. It's like a radio station format different playlist daily. Which makes it very interesting at least we know when to come and who's playing. Jocks have different styles and I'm going to familiarize their styles very soon. 

Wednesdays

Ladies night! Tomorrow is extra special because it's independence day!


Thursdays
am not really sure yet will keep you posted on this one. 

Fridays
It's going to be flashback and more. My Fave DJ Gary is going to play so better be there and feel the beat of the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Saturdays
They said we have to BEWARE because they have the best in the business. Very bold! But I guess if you look at the line up I believe it's true. Since they believe in both experience and diversity. They will be launching their resident DJs. 
Although, It's sad because, I'm not really sure if I'm going to be there. It's kinda my special day. Migs gonna have the weekend off from parties and have a kickback instead. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't witness this and party hard with them! 


Finally, a new bar we can be comfortable going. Spacious and the ventilation is superb. The peg is classy but not too intimidating. Affordable but not cheap. Acropolis is taking Parties to the next level! 







Plus the staff here are very very nice. Unlike other clubs I know that has impolite bouncers. Sorry I just had to say it. It was rude.

Anyway, this has been Migs.

#Yourewelcome

© Acropolis SuperClube Official Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment