Wednesday, March 11, 2015

#Summerfrolic2015: A must go!

I'm sure you've been wondering why I've not been active for a very long time. It's because parties in Davao are no longer worth blogging. I can criticize their flaws but why bother? If most of it are free parties. Ofcourse they have flaws and the people that you party with are let's say the Jej type. #SorryNotSorry



Now, let's move on to what's important. 5 weeks from now is going to be the best experience of your life. Yes, Summer Frolic season is here! The awesome thing about it is that they promised to make it bigger and better! I'm actually pretty psyched.



Last year's experience was totally amazing. They were the 1st to introduce color dash in Davao. And when they said free color dash they really meant it. Tons of it up for grabs. It's actually a good excuse to meet a hot person and throw something in their body if you can't throw yourself first. LOL


Plus their adding color paints. Now that's something really cool.


Most hotels are already booked. The sad thing is I haven't booked yet. I never actually tried this but this sounds really interesting. Seems like a good way to meet new people. What do you think?




And the line up is totally rad. From the local DJs. We have RAM MIA, DRU, RONN Mirrage, Jack Ripper and Kevin Rage!





And the national acts. 










So whether you just want to see crowd and dance, listen to good music or just to chill out and meet new people.#SummerFrolic2015 is definitely a must go! Especially when you're hanging out with the right people. Like me?! LOL




And oh yeah, they still have more surprises so watch out for it soon! 
Buy your tickets now!







See you there partyphiles. You shouldn't miss this for the world!

#YoureWelcome

2 comments:

  1. Is there an explanation as to the difference between VIP and SVIP? For example, what are the benefits to paying an extra 300 pesos, what will it entitle me to?
    Also, are foreigners welcome? Sad to say, I get a lot of unwarranted racist abuse in Mindanao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have re-visited this site, and my first question has now been answered. As to whether (as a foreigner) I will be welcome is another.

    ReplyDelete