Tuesday, August 5, 2014

THE #KadayawanInvasion : SPECTRUMPH

After the long wait, finally #KadayawanInvasion is all set! I always go to indoor parties recently, not that I’m complaining it’s always fun to have those options. 

For now since that week is going to be extra special for us Davao Partyphiles. One of the best in the industry is coming to us to give us an experience of a lifetime. And if you don't know Spectrum dude you miss out on a lot. These guys are the minds behind the ever famous Baseline Party in Cebu with Quinto and I need not to say more. Brilliant MOFOs!


This is the must go party of the KADAYAWAN. If I say it’s a must go you better not miss it. And I’m not talking BS here. They're bringing the best DJs to keep us hyped all throughout the night. ACE RAMOS (ehem! No. 1 Dj in the Philippines) and NIX DAMN P. Both are going to give it their best set. 


Plus if you're a JET BOADO FAN like me, we're going to see him play over a festival. I feel like listening to trance and progressive house now. 


So ready your crop tops, short shorts, neon lights. I guess we going to be down right dirty because color dash looks better than make-up. And Since this is a music festival I really expect new eargasmic tracks in-store for everyone until dawn... oppps, until liquor ban. LOL


Spectrum promised loads of surprises and I'm really expecting a lot from Visual effects, lights and other spectacles for Partyphiles to have the best experience. Sadly, we ain't seeing any fireworks deary remember we are still in Davao. Dude that guy right their was firing up tequila!

Better save up guys, the invasion is a bit pricey if you wanna be VIP. But what is 2000 bucks when you get real unlimited booze and the total SPECTRUM experience. But if that really over the budget you can always go for 350 for GENERAL ADMISSION. Someone asked me; What would I do for VIP Tickets? I would definitely strip down and grind over that person voluntarily. But hey I can pay for it. So, no way is that going to happen anytime soon. 

If you want to be in the crowd and really experience the sweat, the music and the people. Try the GA. To be honest, after going to the VIP and be fabulously drunk, Imma gonna go to the crowd and party like the real animal that I am. LOL That's the good thing with outside parties you can be wild without the limits of 4 corners of the wall and not worrying about anything that would break. Well your spine if you would roll over idiotically. HAHAHA Kidding!


Let me post some of the pips coming with us to party. The GROUFIES are just to fun to not feature.
















I guess Migs is going to see everyone at the Music Festival of the year? Maybe?! So gather your friends because this is our party. Let's show everyone that Davao Partyphiles knows shit by making this night epic!

Mark your calendars: August 16, Saturday!

Till then Party on!

#YoureWelcome

Thank you everyone for the pictures I just grabbed it. And Thank you SpectrumPH.

No comments:

Post a Comment