Thursday, March 12, 2015

ARAW NG DAVAO 2015 Partynerary!

Well it's that time of the year again. Festival season! To start, Davao is having ARAW ng DAVAO. Yes, as a celebration we have alot of parties for everyone. I highlighted some parties where I will be going. Some put there for everyone's reference.

March 13

Colors Street Party


Cuervo Tour: Retrospect with DJ DAVID ARDIENTE and MC BOO at Acropolis SuperClub


THE BREWERY: DJ STEPHANIE MORENO


March 14

NEON UTOPIA
The biggest paint party in the Philippines is in Davao. This is the 1st in Davao city. If you want a whole line up of DJs from Manila, a large crowd dancing over EDM. And you don't mind paint on your body and faces. This is the way to go. You will definitely have a great time here. I will drop by on the VIP side so that I wont get painted. Well I'm Crossing my fingers. Please spare me?! LOL


INTUITION at STARR

By 11ish I will go to STARR and definately listen to JET BOADO's set. He is one of the best DJs in the country and my favorite. I'm sure most of you knows that. You probably seem him at The Flight. Sinulog and Kadayawan Invasion and Manila Clubs. He's been around.

I remember if it's hosted my the CLUB Crawlers there will be something exciting that would happen like the last time. HAHAHA 

If you want to listen to good music, dance like nobody's watching, this is the best party for you.


Cuervo tour at ACROPOLIS SUPERCLUB


Cherry Summer and Clyde Harris at Club Echelon

Not really a fan of both artist. 


Madeline At the brewery Damosa

This will be my last stop for the night. This is where I get fucked up. You know the drill!


So I'll see you guys around. And yes, #YoureWelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment