Monday, May 11, 2015

Where to go on May 16?

I will be honest. I have my own biases but when I say a party is going to be epic. It really is. There will be loads of party this Saturday. And people are really confused where to go.

I'm doing everyone a favor and will be describing each party as objective as possible. I'm also going to give the probable damage per party.

#TRANCESISYON2015


This is the 1st PsyTrance Music and Arts fest in Mindanao. They have a very good line up. It will be in Tagum City. The good thing about this is that Energy Park is really an awesome place to party. You can actually feel the Tomorrow Land and Coachella vibe. I'm sure that you wanna be part of history in the making. Maybe? There are loads of activities like zipline, wall climbing, biking and more. So it's the 1st of it's kind here in the Philippines. YOLO? I think this is the right place. Since we already had an epic time at #Summerfrolic; this is the perfect summer ender before we go back to reality. 

Plus Tagum is only an hour ride away. Accommodations, alot of cheap hotels in Tagum.

The Ticket prices are affordable, but at the same time, enough to filter out the bad crowd. It's the perfect time to wear your coolest #OODT because they promised us that we are not going to be wet. I'm so tired of getting my clothes very dirty after a RAVE.

But this is their 1st event. So we are really setting a high expectation for them. I hope they won't fuck it up.

Damage:

Decent level
Ticket 800
Transpo 220
Accommodations 200-1000
Drinks 500
Extra peso for food 500
Total 2500

Cheaper alternative
Ticket GA 150
Transpo 220
Accommodations none go directly to bus since it's 24/7
Drinks 500
Food 500
Total 1300-1500

I think that's decent enough to party. AWESOME right?!

SARBAY

Last year was such a traumatic experience for me. There are few rooms available. So you really need to check in at Gensan. If you don't have enough cash you settle for the tent city. Shhheeesss. You can even pee or go to the little boys room. Water is expensive you can't even get decent water to freshen up. The place is over crowded. It's a free party so dont expect the VIP treatment. You wanna dress up but there are people wearing rags. You will get a chance to party with the budots people! LOL Well that's a way to keep your feet on the ground. ;) Jej people dancing over Petra Ashley Rivera and Marc Marasigan's set. I can't even imagine it. SCARY!



Well, the good thing about it is that MANIC and Globe arranged the free party. The DJs are good. But again, it's free so don't expect too much. Good thing the old DJ from last year is not playing he might have the same playlist. Let's start with the song YEARS. LOL

But hey, I will be honest. I had fun last year. It was dirty in all sorts of level. The good and bad kind. Still YOLO.

Damage
Entrance FREE
Food and drinks 1000-2000
Transpo 1000
Accommodations None or 1000
Total 3000-4000

HEAT WAVE Davao Fun Sale Ender


It's a free party. God! Martin Pulgar is playing one of the best in the industry. But it's at MTS so expect the crowd to be chill. Not a perfect place to rave and dance. But if you don't have the budget and you want to stay in Davao, you might want to drop by here.

I think that's it! See you around partyphiles! 

#Yourewelcome


No comments:

Post a Comment