Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Weekend Partynerary!

It's been two months since my last outdoor rave. I know I just need to wait for a few weeks before Kadayawan but you know I'm getting too familiar with the clubs in Davao and It's high time to have variety. So we're actually planning a road trip going to T'Nalak Festival. I have no idea what the history this but when you interchange and shuffle the letters it can mean alot more. If you understand what I'm saying! 

This is going to be this Friday so we should prepare our toy guns, bottle of booze and crop shirt and show Marbel how to effin partey like a real partyphile! I'm just excited how this one would turn out. Since, no one there really knows me its time to be wild and release the beast within. 

Ri' Vub
Friday, July 17

The good thing about this festival is that they're acknowledging Davao talents. So we have Dj Ram Mia, Ronn Mirage, Mike Mayer and MC Klawn. I guess I'll be seeing some of you there.

Clublife 101 E3

Another episode coming from Manic Nightnings! And boy we were in for the surprise. DJ Surf and Mark Nicosia is going to party with us! Like omg! Plus its for the cheap price of what 200 bucks? Phhuuuleaaase! I'm sure you can afford that door charge. So we gonna wear our rave outfits and compensate ourselves from the job well done on our prelim exams! I was hoping to watch the DJ competition but I guess there isn't any. This will be at the acropolis Superclub. 


If you want something for free but still classy. You might also wanna drop by STARR for COLOURS. Maybe you can also wear the rave shirts you prepared for the night. I'm just not sure if the would allow tank tops for guys. I was scolded once never again! For sure this is going to be freaking packed this is a must go!


This is will be an epic weekend am sure. So ready your ears new tracks coming your way and let's rave the night away and forget about everything well until the next day. When you realize that you already have a hangover! 

#yourewelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment