Tuesday, October 21, 2014

FROLIC RD: Carlo Atendido

I personally wanted to see THE CARLO ATENDIDO for 150 bucks you get to see the Redbull Thre3style 2014 World Finals 2nd Runner-Up, First Redbull Thre3Style Philippine Champion definitely worth it. Ofcourse you guys already know that. 

I'm not sure what's really wrong with club Velvet now or maybe it's the date. It was not well attended for the lack of better terms. It seemed like Carlo was playing in a private gig and birthday. Not complaining he was awesome. One thing that I really admire from this guy aside from his obvious skills, is his ability to read the crowd. 


Some DJs tend to forget that and entertain themselves. So can't help but drink from the bottle of Curevo. The peak was when he did his signature scratching move while playing turn down for what. I was lock-jawed. Bow down to the master, this guy really knows how to entertain. Fucker, that was the fastest 1 and a half hour of my life.




Thank you FROLICFOX for a great treat I just home that we can draw in some crowd next time or probably another venue? Maybe? I definitely wanna see CARLO ATENDIDO play again.



How about you? Too bad you weren't there.

#Yourewelcome

Thank you KZ CAL of Kconzeptz for the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment