Wednesday, November 5, 2014

CLUB ECHELON GRAND OPENING: Martinis and Manhattans


Instead of the usual gory party or a trip to fantasy world that people got used to during Halloween; Me and my friends wanted to dress up and went to Grand Opening of Club ECHELON. If you haven't heard of it until now, you can call yourself outdated. No wait that's an understatement, prehistoric. Just like living in a rock. LOL Everyone wait, almost, everyone looked sharp and chic. And some just like me looked like someone from the hoods who crashed a classy party from at the upper east side. #IDGAF


I already have an orientation what the place is going to be like.  So it's not really a surprise if it's going to be awesome. But dude it was epic. Everyone was there; well the crowd that matters. I actually came in very later like around 12ish and so I just heard the two guys from BIGFISH Manila and Club Haze;
Ian Sndrz and Chris Raeuber. I'm not sure if it was just me but it was so sick when they played wherever you will go. I can definitely say that they did pretty well in terms of crowd reading. Beat by beat everyone was dancing. Someone even told me that they did well during HARDWELL. I don't know if they turn the music in purpose at the middle of the drop but it was all good.



The lights are way cool it's like a feeling of ecstasy. The acoustics of the place was pretty spot on I can hear the bass kicking. The place is not that big but you still have room to move. You can definitely grind and flirt with somebody there.




Honestly it was not my first time to go to the place. There were birth pains but those pains where wroth it. They gave us one of heck of a party. One problem was the waiters, we were like in the VIP couches and we didn't have the privilege to have a dedicated waiter in our area. What we did is to squeeze ourselves in the crowd and get our own bucket of ice. Crazy! But fine, in all fairness their drinks were not that pricey and the food was great. We tried the four cheese pizza and the kebab. I didn't even know that you can serve that in a bar. aesthetically it was great.






Actually this is the place to be during the weekends. We left drunk and my friend even puked in the mall. How cool is that? LOL Anyway, I feel if they keep this peg-- well keeping the place packed and all. They are here to stay.






Of to the next party. This has been Migs!


#YoureWelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment