Sunday, November 30, 2014

FANCY TRONIC at Club Echelon #FrolicFox



If you've really noticed my recent post are flooded with teasers, fearless forecast of parties and the like. But it's really been a while since I wrote down something about a party. I just got bored. Everything became predictable, sure I had fun ofcourse alcohol makes you pumped up for that. Like duh? But something really changed last Saturday night. I felt the need to talk about a party I attended. FANCY TRONIC at CLUB ECHELON!



Unlike what you usually expect, I won't bitch around this time. Why? Because, It was just so F--- U---N! That is what clubbing is all about! They've out done themselves this time. And it's too bad for you if you weren't there to enjoy it. Well, clubbing is not for everybody. Some people just want to chill out and some people just want to rave. I love it when all my friends are all dressed up and Club Echelon was just the right place to do that. It gives us that feeling when in at least our OOTN wont go to waste. The 250 bucks door charge was nothing compared to the experience we had last night. I like it when there's a relatively high door charge because it filters out the right crowd. You don't wanna dance and flirt with a jej dude. It's just not a pretty sight. I always get fascinated with the lights, it's like am floating in another dimension especially when you're already fucked up and the right amount of fog makes dance like no one is watching.



Enough talk about the place, I already said to much of it.





Let's talk about what happened during the party. We came in around 11ish and it was perfect because that's the time when Jessica Milner was about to play. I would like to salute Robert Lim for giving us a great opening. Not to noisy, not overly festive, just the right bounce to make us dance and drink the MOFO Cuervo in our table. At Jessica Milner's set, I was like so amazed on how flexible she was as a DJ plus she was really pretty. HAHAHAHA Skills wise, she was really good and she reads the crowd. I just wanted to dance with her Melbourne bounce take on HAPPY and all the right combination of RnB and Top 40. And she drank from the bottle! How cool is that?



MC Boo, was generously giving out some shots of Tequila for everybody. What I really like about this guy is that he makes you feel right at home. The perfect party host. Your party will never be boring when he is around. Lucio Pua was great. Thanks for ending it well! Unlimited Cuervo baby, so fucking awesome!








Kudos to FrolicFox for doing a great job of gathering the beautiful people last night. Went home with my friends and have a post game. LOL It was a really fun night.


9 out of 10, 1 is the room for excellence! One of the best indoor party this year. See you at the next party!


#YoureWelcome

Thank you Kconzeptz for the awesome photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment