Tuesday, April 8, 2014

SUMMER SWEAT POOL PARTY

I love pool parties. And yes, this is the only pool party for summer 2014. (So far) I really can't miss this one. 


The damage is only 200 bucks you will get a bottle of beer and a free pool pass. How cool is that? Plus we can already participate on the beer pong competition. Party Animal said that it will be groups of 3 and we need to create a name of the team then they will post it in their Facebook page.

It's been quite a while since I partied with Party Animals Event Productions. I miss their DJs and I would really want to listen to DJ PAUL CURANTO set. I also met this very cool guy while I was partying; he plays for cruises in the U.S. a very nice guy, down to earth haven't heard him play though but my friends are pretty excited for DJ Alf Pulido.

Few reminders:
1. Swim wear please
2. They will award the hunk and Gal of the night (Yummy)
3. Beer bong competition with big prizes (BIG hmmmm)
4. Free Face Painting

That's Going to be on Saturday April 26, party starts at 3ish (afternoon okay?) LOL See you there!

#Yourewelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment