Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Davao Partyphile Favorite: FRESH Vocal Picks

Everybody keeps on asking me for my playlist. And yes, I have one of the most updated list and I'm sharing because I feel so generous right now. These are under EDM the Sub-Genre is Progressive House Music. My DJ friends say that these tracks would be really good for build up sets and some can also be use to end a DJ's Prime set.

I'm giving you 25 Vocal Track. Feel Free to share and leave your comment. Violent reactions are also welcome just make sure you have a better list than mine.



25. Arston Feat. Jake Reese - Circle Track
24.  John Dahlback, Rebecca & Fiona - Honors (Original Mix)
23. Tritonal – Anchor
22. Maddix vs. Newtown Knife Gang - Anthems (Original Mix)
21. Victoria Kern & Menno - Weekend (Bodybangers Remix edit)
20. JETFIRE & SpinRox Ft. Anabella - Revelation (Original Mix)
19. Kill FM ft. Helena J - Don't Go Dark (Original Mix)
18. Paris & Simo Feat. Gabrielle Ross - Silent (Original Mix)
17. Patrick Hagenaar, Saviors & Rebecca White - Tears Of Gold Feat. Saviors & Rebecca White (Rezone Remix)
16.  Firebeatz & KSHMR feat. Luciana - No Heroes (Original Mix)
15. Lush & Simon, Delaney Jane - In My Hands (Original Mix)
14. David Guetta Ft. Sam Martin  - Lovers On The Sun (Dany Lorence Bootleg)
13. Bright Lights, Dannic - Dear Life feat. Bright Lights (Bassjackers Remix)
12. R3hab & NERVO feat. Ayah Marar - Ready For The Weekend (Club Mix)
11. Habits (Sweda Remix)
10. Hideaway (Dzeko & Torres Remix)
9. DVBBS - We Were Young (Original Mix)
8. Mako - Our Story (Club Mix)
7. Clean Bandit - Rather Be feat. Jess Glynne (Merk & Kremont Remix)
6. Cash Cash - Surrender (Original Mix)
5. R3hab & Trevor Guthrie - Soundwave (Extended Mix)

4. Martin Garrix & MOTi - Virus (How About Now) (Original Mix)
3. Avicii - The Nights
Avicii is sick but that doesn't mean that he can't produce wonderful music. Actually this is so heart felt. His album will be released I think later this year.

2. Laidback Luke & Marc Benjamin - Were Forever (Original Mix)
Imagine we are on a festival then the DJ says goodbye and play this as his last song! Timely and Amazing! And Small Trivia Laidback Luke is half FILIPINO.
1. Alesso Feat. Tove Lo – Heroes
Yes, you heard it in the tomorrow land after movie. It's been in my playlist since a month before the release and I still love it. From the lyrics to the progression.
I'm pretty sure you liked my list. So listen, download and share now.

#YoureWelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment