Monday, September 15, 2014

MANIC PRE-GIG TOUR: ACROPOLIS SUPERCLUB

After long weeks of waiting. FINALLY they're back! And last night, was an awesome comeback for MANIC. Was it just me or did the big room had full of energy? It was really as if everyone was really craving for this party to happen. And if you were not there, you just missed out on all the fun.



I arrived at Torch's set. I loved his set, it's always tailored fit to make Davao partyphiles really wild. And honestly last night was still a hold back to the real Torch it was still a build up set. Much respect! How do I know this? Duh everyone was dancing and that's the real deal.

Then it was Marc Marasigan's set. Yes, I will be very bias He is one heck of a catch biatch! Cute honestly. Ugh did you see me and my friends drool? HAHAHA. So for me his set was amazing! Kidding!

Honestly, I did not like his set at first. It was filled with mainstream EDM tracks from 2012-2013. And I know we're from the province but plluuueaaase Davao a strong pallet for good music. I was like, it's not even summer why did he played summertime sadness. LOL So everyone basically stopped dancing after Pompie! I'm not kidding people. But I really did appreciate the technique. So we went outside for a smoke and had conversations with friends and strangers.


See? I'm not kidding here.
Did you notice the three women dancing on stage? DUDE you are covering Marc's face while he plays. I was like get the two biatch out (The one wearing the blue skirt who doesn't know how to dance and the one wearing a white blouse who was wearking her hair she looks like she's about to have an orgasm). #Sorrynotsorry The other girl was too pretty and she knows how to dance.So, I'll let her slide. 


After a while, my quick judgement totally changed when he played this fucking amazing drop 3 times. I don't even know what it was but it was played in between NUMB by Linkin' Park. I can't stop dancing. Then I said to myself he was totally communicating with the crowd. The mainstream track was sort of an escalation.I don't even know why I'm analyzing his set. Crazy! 

Anyhow, He also played some new track from Icona Pop I was singing to it then I remembered that it was kinda new. So fuck you all if I know the lyrics. LOL The random mash-up was sign that he really knows his shit. And I would definitely wanna hear him play again. 

Oh did I tell you about the mosh pit? Yes, there was a dance off. I think the pit was non intentional if you would just add a bit of hard style tracks everybody in the house would go crazy. 

And Yes, I almost forgot RONTHUG. He was really communicating with the crowd. Knowing that this was a club he made it feel like home and as if he is really home. Happy birthday man! And yes, Ron Davao really knows how to party without ehem! LOL


In between we were drinking tequila, rum, beer and scotch whisky. So I was totally good last night. Some random flirting at the VIP area. I'm not trashy biatch! The Funny thing is I don't have a hangover. Maybe it's the soup no.5. I was not in the mood to go to Brew anymore so ended up the night with a picnic. LOL

Overall, it was a party for the books. We want more. Davao is craving. It's a 8 out of 10. I miss the party but there is really nothing so expectacular or new about it. Everyone just really had fun. Including a celebrity.








It goes without saying, Manic Nightnings is still no. 1 in all our hearts.


#Yourewelcome

And yes, dibs on the passport. Where is yours?

Looking forward to October 4 for KAT's Birthday GIG!



I had my hands on this fine baby but some friend stole it from me. HAHAHA Note to self, don't flash premium freebies to friends when you are half drunk they will definitely get it from you without you complaining. 



Thank you Gabriel de Cadiz
and Kat Dalisay 
For the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment