Monday, September 29, 2014

Manic: DJ Fest

We went there fashionably late so that crowd is already drunk and hyped up. I really thought that the mall hours was extended for this party. Sadly it wasn't. So we can't really buy bottles inside. We had no choice but to just buy beer and some mix drinks at the station. Jack coke was arranged, the novelty of a red cup simply makes me smile. 

I really have full respect with the two of my favorite Davao Djs Torch and Brylle. Thumbs up with the set man! Torch's we will rock you and Titanium was spot on. Although, I was not so sure with the format if it was a battle because it didn't look like it. It was just an alternate. And not so sure if "We we're young" should be played on a prime time set. The good thing about the manic kids, they are exploring new music and different EDM sub-genres. That's actually a good thing.

Another weird problem about the whole thing was the music. The speakers sound was breaking up when the bass is really loud. SM is cost cutting? LOL Or just the faulty wiring not an expect though.

I just missed the time when everyone really go to a Manic event even if it was a free event like Reverie and Elements. Well just saw some a lot of juvenile people. The funny thing is there were parents at the back. HAHAHA YOLO! I miss the old crowd and Dancing Diva's moves on stage.





WACKY Hype man you did a great job if you intentionally did this. And I was so sad because I didn't get to see the actual mosh pit. I was too embarrassed to party with the kids. Am I getting old or the crowd was too young? #JustSaying

I was like saying; Where the party people at? Then we went to brew around 11ish and everyone was there. Good decision.

Of to the next party! I'm wanting more! This family is going to give us more for Carte Blanche; I'm sure about that!

#YoureWelcome



Thank you Gabriel de Cadiz and Brian Dan Congson for the photos

No comments:

Post a Comment