Friday, June 6, 2014

The night before summer officially ends

Tonight is the night when summer 2014 officially ends and it's back to reality to most of us. School break over, summer vacay just stops and back to the hassles and bustles of life. (How melodramatic)

I am just so happy that clubs in Davao collaborates with party organizers (Manic Nightnings and Party Animal). Enough said, where to go later. 


STARR
BACK TO SCHOOL TREAT

Get this guys just an insider later tonight Starr will be launching their new resident DJs. And the great thing about it is--there will be no door charge tonight. Plus BUY ONE TAKE ONE on Beer MOFO! Definitely this is a must go we really have to drop by and see what's in store for us.



Club Velvet

Cherry Summer will be rocking the house together with their new resident DJ, RONN MIRAGE. I actually don't get why Metteo Guidicelli would be there on a Saturday night a step down on his usual routine at 71 Gramercy. Oh well, I guess we outta just take pictures then. I'm not really sure how much the door charge is they didn't exactly advertise it. I "might" drop by. Nothing really special here I'm not exactly A Cherry Fan. 


ACROPOLIS SUPER CLUB

NEW KIDS ON DECK later tonight. There will be a 150 door charge am sure it's going to be worth it. I'm not really sure what's new here besides the location but if it's a manic nightnings party I'm pretty sure that we gonna have fun.
This gonna be their line up. 
8-9 Tien Batu 
9-10 Wacky Masbad
10-11 Brylle Aguire
11-1 am the Manic Trio
1-2am DJ torch gacuma

MANIC TRIO can't wait to see them boys. It's like Swedish Mafia revived in DAVAO? I'm sure I wont be disappointed. My friends as so excited to see em. And Oh Brylle is here! So going to be there in between his set. This is like an outside party indoor so rave clothes guys! So thrilled!


For the after party just let me know if you wanna join in. LOL. This is going to be a sick night. Let's end this summer right! RAVE RAVE the night away!

See you around!

#YoureWelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment