Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bailar 2014

That night was crazy fun, well maybe for our crowd.  I’m going to have two entries. The one exclusively for Bailar 2014 and another one for what happened next since we split a lil bit early. I really had high expectations for this party since Tostar did pretty well last year.



The drinks were surreal but yes it was real. They had "Palabra de honor" since were doing some Spanish translation. If they say it’s unlimited it really is unlimited! Parties are totally rad if you have the right... connection, connections, connections!

I am pretty sure there was a guy or two who fainted. Wait here is the evidence. 
See? Migs don't lie. 

And I love the red cups, it looks good during photo ops. I’ve also been a fan of the jello shots, I think my friends finished the whole table full of it. Opppsss. #SorrynotSorry 


There were variety of mixed drink. I don’t even know what was in those. All I know is that they had flavors in them and it was delish plus the awesome kick afterwards. This was actually great, so that everyone in for a surprise. There was also a non-alcoholic mix. Booo! And people were seriously drinking it. Why is that? Ugh! very bad, but hey who am I to judge? All I know is am enjoying my hard shit.


Mix it with two bottles of beer. Everyone was in it for a night out of soberness.  I'm not sure if its safe to assume that, maybe I was just thinking it since I was too drunk to even care.


Let’s see, Bailar is dancing. Yeah there were dancers. And they were swagging, but it made it more intimidating to dance because you need to you know pump and grind just like them. LOL Wait, not really but you get my drift, right? The floor was not that full unlike last year.


The emcee was not really werking it. Unlike last year, very posh and sophisticated hosting. The games were still fun! What’s a frat party without beer-bong right? They drank the never to be mention beer brand! God, the winner looked really wasted after.


The 1st part of the set was Enzo, he was doing some progressive house tracks it was really cool but at that time people weren't still dancing. 


By the time DJ Kevin Rage was playing tracks weren't really familiar and that danceable. I can’t get a grip of what was missing.


Overall, It was a fun party but not as epic as before. Maybe some of the law school people are studying for their exams because these partyphiles were not really at their zone.



But don’t get discourage, parties are just leveling up this year. And I'm still a big fan. Thank you for the awesome time!



I give this party a 7 out of 10. Leverage on best practices from last year. 




#Yourewelcome

Thank you (c) Brain Dan Congson for pictures you're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment