Thursday, June 12, 2014

Save the date June 21, BURLESQUE: BAILAR 2014

I’m not really sure if TOSTAR is going to happen this year. But who needs Tostar when Tau Mu Fraternity and Sigma Tau Mu Sorority are the same cool people who made that hell of a party? Of course count me in! This I know is a Rave-UP (Rave level-up) party. Wait for it… BURLESQUE: BAILAR 2014. It’s Spanish for Dance. And no we are not dancing waltz here; and awesome shit! JazUp Dance Crew is going to party with us. So we’re gonna see some swaging, more grinding and a lot of twerking.


I’m just thrilled of what’s in store for everyone. I’m pretty sure there will be games and a showdown maybe. 

DJ Kevin Rage of Magic 89.1 and DJ Enzo (Starr resident DJ) is going to take care of the beats from Clubbing to Raving.


Aside from all the aesthetics that I just said, Bitch! We are going to be drunk the whole effin night. 2 beers and UNLIMITED cocktails. And if they say unlimited, it really is unlimited! And that ain’t limited to one type of cocktail only; plenty of variety for sure. The Jello shots—hmmmm love! I’ll expect this okay? If not then I’ma be a very cranky Migs and it won’t look pretty.


Enough said, We sure are going to be wasted. And I’d like to quote Matthew Koma saying “I like us better when we’re wasted”. And I’m sure you would like to see overworked professionals, corporate slaves, hot and sexy law students grind and showing some moves. This doesn't happen every day, you know.


In their minds, they deserve this break. And who wouldn’t want to party with party-deprived partyphiles? So are we doing this or not. All of this for only 350 bucks. That's at Cork & Barrel Gastrolounge on the 21st. 

If that’s not worth your money I don’t know what is.

Click to see facebook event.

See you there!


#Yourewelcome

Thank you for the Photos.
© Alfer V. Pulido
© Tostar 2013 Photos
© Jhoey Zulueta

No comments:

Post a Comment