Sunday, June 8, 2014

New Kids on Deck



I’m not really sure if having my biases or not is still an issue. I don’t fucking care because that was sure hell of a great party! New Kids on Deck was an awesome summer-ender event and an EPIC way to commence the school year. Let’s go to details how Manic Nightnings did an excellent job, why I really love this party and what you guys missed out if you weren’t there.

You know like all other indoor parties, we have our reservations. Maybe we need attitude and swag when we dance and it’s really difficult to unleash your wild side if you’re inside a bar because you might break something or whatever. So you have to get in the vibe to club music and there is a certain way how to dance over it.  Now as delightfully surprised, it was raving all night long. We were getting wild, people were wearing tanks, ripped-off shirts and skimpy shorts in a club! Like how cool is that? We also had LED lights for free (Love it!) and neon paint on our faces.




And in order to have the right crowd, there was a door charge so it was making sure that we ain't gonna party with those jej-brothers!

On breaking shit and stuff the place was big enough. I haven’t told anyone that Acropolis is one of my favorite clubs by far in Davao and it was great seeing it filled with awesome partyphiles.

My friends were drinking tequila, doing body shots and dancing to good music. Speaking of dancing there was this pretty girl who did splits on stage. Good job! You were awesome. 



I was very impressed with DJ Brylle’s progressive house set. He played new tracks during his set and that’s how I really appreciate this guy, he is not afraid to experiment. Awesome!

However, I was kinda disappointed with the manic trio. I thought they were gonna play together in sync. Like the Swedish house mafia. LOL My mistake for expecting that; but individually I like Niel’s set as it was more on Non-Vocal Elctro tracks - very Martin Garrix without the pinkish cheeks. LOL My girl and gay friends were drooling on his set. Call us official fan girls. Oppps #SorrynotSorry 


JIN Chan was more on clubbing music which is not really my cup of tea. If it’s like old school or throw in a bit of Steve Aoki (Rave the night away) that set would have been so much better. He was cute through.

I also love DJ Torch’s set. A proper climax for everyone. At that point some were like making out, jumping, randomly pulled each other not knowing their names without breaking a sweat because Acropolis has the best air-conditioning system for a club. It was superb!


I felt like I was in a 3LAU (Bang) music video - being a freak without getting judged.



Please do it again! This time more new tracks Beatport has tons of it.










We left the club satisfied, went straight to our after party and got wasted till morning. LOL

I give it a 9 out of 10.




#Yourewelcome



And oh one last thing, I love your customized shirts. Can I have one?! Kidding.

Thanks for the awesome pictures pictures
© Dondie Gado
© Acropolis Superclub
© Yoko Cansancio

No comments:

Post a Comment