Friday, August 1, 2014

It's KADAYAWAN!

Yes, it's the time of the year again when Durian and other fruits have an extreme mark down and all Davaowenyos party like rock stars.

Music festival are a the rage nowadays. It maybe with a band or with Dance Music. Definitely everyone is going out to party and get drunk in the next couple of weeks. After our booze session last night, I'm writing this to give my PARTYNERARY for the month!


This post might change over time. I'll make this post dynamic since organizers are not laying down their cards for the month. Seems like a tight competition, Eh?



THE BUNNIES NIGHT OUT
AUGUST 2, STARR

This Saturday Imma gonna be at this hot party. Forget FHM and Playboy when we have this one locally. So see their tagged, TOP sexiest models of Davao. I'm just interested to look at their booties at the runway or whatever Starr and Party Animal may have planned. 



Honestly, I know nobody really asked. But I'm a 90s and 2000 bitch. Bring me back to the early career of Britney spears, the time of Nirvana, TLC and when RnB still had a soul. This is a must go!

Just Dance
August 9, Acropolis Superclub


After our Flight experience. (Which was one of the best Davao Party this year) DJ Jet and Regeil is coming back to Davao for Touch Down! My friends are such die hard Jet Boado fans and we gonna be there front row center and bounce with him while he give us an awesome ride! Plus I'm pretty sure we are going to be so wasted this time and that's the most important thing. 

So Tell your friends to gather the troops for... wait for it!
TOUCH DOWN! 
Friday night August 15, at Acropolis Superclub!


And dude look at that I'm going to be drunk with  Jose Cuervo for starters and Ben More last! This night is going to crazy super fun!


MIKI TAKA: ASIAN TOUR
August 16, Club Velvet

Oh yes, I've been harping about this since last June that the need for speed DJ would be coming to Davao. And get this for 800 bucks you're already a VIP and 500 for GA. I'm not really sure how they're gonna divide that though. All I know is I shall drop by and see how this actually turns out. She's pretty hot! I don't really take pictures of DJs and celebs but Migs is gonna take a take picture this time. LOL


#KadayawanInvasion

After a long and controversial start. Spectrum's Kadayawan Invasion is on! If you were in Lifedance Cebu it says it all. I can bravely say they are one of the best in the industry and paying for 2000 bucks for our tickets should be worth it.  Hey, you can always party at the GA for 350 only. That's a huge gap. I really expect that these people from the GA wont be able to jump and go to the VIP area. Since one of my most brilliant friend said to me last night "They are VIP because they earn it" #JustSaying

Line up? They're doing this surprise but from my good sources ACE RAMOS, MC PAOLO, JET BOADO, GINO V and GIO V among others. I just wanna dance because I'm born to Rave. I love outside parties and you can't imitate that experience when you're inside a club. So I'm going there early get drunk with their Unlimited Stash they have for us. I'm pretty excited. 

Let go to this "Music Festival" Party and get ready for eargasmic beats!



That's it for my Partynerary. I'm excited. This is going to be the best Kadayawan Ever. I'll see you around. Party on!

#YoureWelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment