Thursday, August 14, 2014

Kadayawan EDM Parties and My Partynerary!

I'm going to make this short and sweet. 

These are the only worth going Electro Dance Music Parties in Davao for Kadayawan 2014. Yes, I won't go to free events you know how I feel about an unfiltered crowd. LOL

This will be in order so that you partyphiles wont get confused. I am going to be very honest on where to go and not go. I'll sign post it, follow at your own risk.


Touch Down
May 15, 2014
Definitely Going

I've been waiting for this since last June. When someone said some rumor about Jet going to Davao again. And yes, it's happening tomorrow. Do yourself a favor gather your friends and let's party with them and let's relive our The Flight experience. 



Katsy Lee Live
May 15, 2014
Yes, I'm also Going

When this was announced a few hours ago. I was really surprised. One of my most favorite jocks playing in Davao. I was and still am confused on how to really do this. But I will sure go to Club Velvet just to meet, greet and be fascinated with her craft. I love you Katsy Lee. So why choose when you can do both, right? Since both place are so near each other we can just Club hop. 



Kadayawan Party with Steve Chadi
May 15, 2014
Not Going

Well, its too far and I have my hands full already so I'm not going.


Bring it on Fridays at the Brewery
May 15, 2014
Duh? Going: After Party

After all the parties, ofcourse we're going to brew two. It's either we go home wasted or not go home at all. LOL



Spectrum PH: Kadayawan Invasion
August 16, 2014
Definitely Going

I've been preparing for this outside MUSIC party. I've been talking about it in social media a couple of times and yes, I am definitely going. 

I know for sure that this experience is really worth it, I'm going to have my water gun ready, my crop top, face paints well I'm gonna ask my friends. Hopefully we can get some color dash too. 

This is the must go party of Kadayawan 2014.


Harv-Fest
August 14-16, 2014
Not Going

I must say that the line up is quite fine but nothing that I haven't seen before. They set of jocks always come here and other DJs seldom do. Nothing very special because it's just in the wheels and more compound I always go their for the past 10 years. LOL

But if you want to see those jocks again and be on a convenient area in the City. This can be for you for me I'm not going.


Miki Taka: Asian Tour
August 16, 2014
Maybe Going

And yes, the only place where there is an international artist. I'm not so sure if I can make it. But I know this is also a must go. I want to be on an outside party on this day though. So.. let's just see what happens.


I guess that's the partynerary right there. Tell your friend spread the word and Let's Rage the night away!

See you around and #YoureWelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment