Monday, March 3, 2014

Saturday on a Sunday, Monday and Tuesday at the Brewery

After the whole shebang from Saturday night’s Euphoria experience. I suddenly came across this Ad on Mustard Seed’s wall. I love the campaign! Its very funny. Well, I’m not exactly poor but I love a good bargain.



I wanted to be the first one to try it out if this is like really effin’ serious. I remembered GROUPON the good old days, when you get to buy online this deal and be in the establishment and have half price off or more. Anyway, that’s just history class for our education. Now, I gathered some random friends over social media sadly the reply was not exactly what I expected, I only gathered few of my troops and some random people. Either they were beat up from last nights party or they were out of budget or family time yadi yadi ya.

As expected no one was there. I wont mention the creatures that I saw crawling around but that didn't matter The brewery is still the brewery. LOL I love it captain Morgan was only for 290ish and Smirnoff off orange was like 400 ish. Cheaper than the stores actually. Our eyes were like sparkling like we just opened a very nice gift for Christmas during the start of summer. Sadly and I want to point this out, Red Label is not part of the promo says the waiter. Why is that? Sad actually but its okay we just bought 2 Capt and 1 Smirnoff then we played our EDM track. Suddenly our friends from Ateneo came from their marketing awards night Agiopo (not sure with the spelling). The volume went so high and the alcohol was pouring. Everyone was doing Karaoke over EDM song; it really felt like it was not a Saturday. Honestly I don't remember the names of the people I interact with. 


Went home super drunk. Lessons here are, its better when you don’t plan. Fun is relative. Bargains make people happy (even just a bit as long as we can feel it).

For me good music, great company and drinks and more drinks are the perfect combination to an absolutely epic party experience.

Do the same thing today! Tara! (typing while working, having a hang over and thinking of the next party)


#yourewelcome

PS: If you wanna drink a lot please leave your car at home just ride a cab its much safer. You've been warned. And Oh Thank you Brewery!

No comments:

Post a Comment