Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Why choose go to both! #ArawNgDabawStepUpStreetParty and #Liberalia2014!

I was going to ignore the street party but I felt that It can be a really cool after party. So why choose when you can go to both! Duh?!

Since it's free that wouldn't be a problem probably well grab a bottle of Capt. Morgan since we are already drunk at #Liberalia that is they are true to their word on the unlimited shit. That way we can also ignore the common people that might be around, that would be inevitable guys. Admit it! 

So, here's our plan we will leave Liberalia after the party gets boring you know that denouma so that we won't miss any happenings downtown. I'm pretty sure that we can still catch up with INGO VOGELMANN it's high time for us to see and hear someone who produce his own beat. And if its "Intentional" foesure he won't disappoint. For the two DJs like Coki and Cherry Summer well already listened to them so I can forego them even if I love Cherry Summer. 



You see you don't need to measure opportunity cost if everything is equally fun go for both and lets have a good time. So we won't have any regrets at the end. I'm still hoping that there won't be a liquor ban but if there is. My stash will be arranged. So excited for the weekend, lets pain the town beautifully, well literally!


And Oh! Oh! Organizer me would want to have this shirt. Like really bad! I want to put paint all over it them make it sleeveless to show off my biceps. (working out for the summer ehem!)

#yourewelcome


Note: If this plan will not be followed this Saturday forgive me coz I might be really drunk then.

No comments:

Post a Comment