Thursday, March 6, 2014

Turning a dull Thursday Night to FUN

I wanted to say legendary or EPIC #Dicentium, latin for EPIC. That can be a name of a party. LOL But I guess that's too much of an overstatement. Let's just use FUN, random FUN.

You know those moments, when there are no places available or the place available for a kickback is becoming really dull, you might have a snoozefest? My friends were in desperate need of alcohol and music. We were not expecting so much. So what we did was we drove around and find a place to chill and found ourselves in Club Velvet very zzzz, next moon but no one was there, wen't to hybrid same thing, brewery same old same old. G-R-R-R where to go? My friend suggested RUNWAY. Runway? as in fashion runway ironic because its one of the most machismo bars I've ever been to. The peg is sports definitely not what I was looking for but we like had no choice, this was the only joint where we can do our thing. 

I don't know what has gotten to my friends and they convinced me to order wine. Not really my thing so I had San Mig on my left hand and wine on my right. I don't like sniffing and sipping wine you have to drink it all, Bottoms Up! Now, I felt a slight of intoxication. Just to add a bit of an umf had to shots of tequila. While I was getting my shot, the music changed. My dear friend, went bazoork again and ask the DJ, "Can I play with your Toy?" And so he did. This is when the fun started. It was DJ Gary the resident DJ and by far one of the best I've ever listened to. He really knows how to give us what we want, you know that feeling that you don't know what to expect? Makes me feel excited. You see in bars its quite normal that DJs play the same songs over and over again but this one he gave us variety, he gave us a time to chill, he gave us elevation, a climax and a proper denouma. You know when DJs play the same beat with different tracks he doesn't do that.

I don't just say this to just anybody, he just really knows how to spice up the party and when we acknowledge his brilliance is was very humble. This is one of the Jocks that plays not because of the recognition but because its their passion. And with years of experience I'm sure he knows what he is talking about. I am an official fan! #crazy I know!

I think there were only 4 of us dancing and doing head bangs but as ICONA POP say "I don't care, I love it". Like our very own private party on a dull Thursday!

Try partying with DJ Gary. Just don't be passive and make him see that you want to have a good time. And he'll generously give it to you, remember he made my best girl friend play with his toy?! Be the effin Party!



#yourewelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment