Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Summer 2014 Parties

It's summer again; this is the time of the year when my naturally tanned skin becomes an instant fad. And abs are all the range. And it’s the perfect excuse in showing off our body. (Unless you don't have one)LOL Another great thing about summer is there are loads of destinations you can go to party proly at Bora and Thailand for the water festival they have a pride parade. And it's even more awesome because you don’t need to get out of Mindanao in order for you to have fun because local events organizers has arranged several music festivals for all of us. Most of them don't just end in less than a day; it lasts 2-3 days.   

We need to be at the beach right or something that would make us wet? I’m gonna show you the list of parties that I know and have heard off. But I’m not gonna go to all the parties, geeezzz. That's too much! I’m just gonna list them down and also give you my itinerary. (Me and my social commitments) Follow at your own risk. 

#Spectra
March 29, 2014
Maybe Going
This is not yet a summer kick-off party but I'm putting this on the radar. It's going to be The Earth Hour this Friday; SM Lanang and Manic wants us to celebrate with them by partying hard while the lights are all off. There is always something new to look forward to and since its free definitely a must go.

#SummerFrolic2014
April 4-5, 2014
Going on the 5th only
I've been waiting for this since last February the sad thing is I'm just going to be there only the 5th because of some urgent matter. How I wish there was a direct flight from Manila to Mati. This is definitely a must go so if you haven't planned with your friends better get going because its going to be next week. I believe this is going to be a hell of a fun weekend. Look at the line up and loads of fun activities to do. I wanna get drunk then get lost with the waves if that's physically possible. #YOLO. I'm just so excited to rough it up on the beach. No, wait already had room reservations. Lets just see how this one goes. 
And Oh look two of the country's best Hypemen are going to be there. MC PAOLO and MC BOO, you must be a really sad person if you don't like to party with them.

Destination Summer
April 11-13, 2014
Going
One of my dearest friend is a DJ Jet Fan girl. And I can still remember the flight and his awesome mix cd. I also wanna see X-factor do his thing sad because I wasn't able to go to his party few weeks ago. For only 300 bucks this is definitely worth going to. No risk just the two hour drive, I have nothing to lose.

HEREAFTER Island Rave Party
April 11, 2014
Maybe going
OMG! Beer on a summer party. Like oh nose! I might join and win the beer drinking contest. The price is quite high for two DJ though so this might be an exclusive-ish party. There were adjustments though but this is good in a way we might see more familiar faces. But I will still check if I'm really going to this party. No one's buzzing about it just yet. I noticed the 18+ only, are you going to check their ids? Just a thought. I noticed loads of high school people partying not that I'm against it. It's just illegal to let minor drink. That's why we call 18+ of legal age? lol

The Love Dance 2014
April 12, 2014
Not Going
I don't have much details but if I do I would definitely tell everyone. All I know is it has foam and we're going to party at the streets. Curse and Bless is the highlight. I am not really a fan of electro and trance not because I don't like it but because people just don't dance when its playing. I might be at Destination Summer at the time.


#SOS
May 10, 2014
Going
Their campaign ads have always been witty and I've always been a fan of MSE. I feel that this is going to like temptation island I hope were not going to eat a gay guy out of starvation though. LOL One thing that made me curious is the location. I'm just shocked but definitely the must go. 


#Sarbayfest
May 16-17, 2014
Maybe Going
It's free and they don't disappoint. Need I say more?

I think that's it for now. See you around!

#Yourewelcome


No comments:

Post a Comment