Sunday, May 18, 2014

SarBay2014 Day 1

I don't wanna bother analyzing how it is possible to gather 100,000+ people in a very far away land. It's like a a vow, commitment, "PANATA" for the lack of better terms. Honestly it was my first time to go to SARBAY so am like part of the 40% increase of people RAVING and doing crazy in SARBAY. I blogged about all the activities for reference but you know I'm not a travel blogger so lets just focus on the important shit which is... THE PARTY. 

I was there for two nights. But I never really experienced the camping out-- roughin' it up thingy. I wanted to but there were some things that I really had to attend to in between hours. I guess well be doing that next year. We knew for a fact that during rave parties we really had problems about parking space. But dude this was like multiplied the nth times over. We had to ride a tricycle going to the venue or else we would have looked awful after the 1.5 km hilly road. 

I was kinda frustrated at first when there was no music playing. All I heard was the yapping of the host for the bikini contest and other shit that I didn't even want to find out about. So we just strolled around met our friends in the tent area. It was kinda fun seeing alot of friends in the area. If you're a partyphile for like a decade you sure would know alot of people and before we got to our destination I was already tipsy since friends gave me a shot or two. Can't complain, it was fun seeing old friends. In the tent area, we just hit it off have awesome conversation and unlimited booze. Plus we can smoke everywhere. This was the life.

After a while it became a lil bit boring. Luckily the DJ played, Years by Alesso. We left everything and ran all the way to the crowd. Well not everything, we bought two bottles of my favorite rum. 

I saw this post about the VIP access but the organizer's table was empty during night time. They should have put on a sign like "VIP Tickets" Sold at the side stage. That's why me and my friends tried to squeeze ourselves in to the crowd. Then we saw this barricade. And I asked myself, why am I not in that area again? I didn't want to party with; as my friend would call them "Chararat people"-- and me just, common people. I hope you understand. I just can't. So we wen't to the side stage and brought our tickets. It was worth 250 bucks not bad we already had some freebies and a bottle of Tanduay Ice.
In the first set, the DJ was doing okay when he played some EDM tracks. Nothing spectacular actually but its really a good way to pump up the crowd. I saw alot of action. Oh, well I'm also guilty myself. Everyone in the crowd was very friendly. So I can't help but just MOMOL someone that I randomly danced with. Unlike some people that don't even know how to dance. Sorry, you're not a partyphile if you're just at a wall flower. #JustSaying

I foam was nice, no allergic reaction. It was good because it didn't came to a point that the foam because suffocating was actually just enough. 



We had to wash the foam off good thing that some of my friend bought their over sized water gun. No, we didn't put liquor on it. It was just plain water to wash the foam away. I keep on saying "HIT me harder".
I honestly don't know how this happened. Foam ended around 1am. It's actually a good thing. I don't like too much foam anyway. I'm pretty sure that there were a lot of beautiful people on the first day. Or they just look better when I'm drunk. LOL You be the judge!







Overall, I enjoyed the first day. It was was nasty, it was dirty and see I don't even wanna talk about the details.

See my Day two post. I don't wanna rate now because this is yet to be conclusive.

And oh did I tell you about the girl that was thrown a bottle of beer on her head? I don't know the whole story. That's why people who drinks from the bottle have a bad reputation because of you people. They think we will throw it at each other's heads. LOL

#YoureWelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment