Wednesday, May 14, 2014

#Summer2014-- What's left of it.

I'm going to give everyone a rundown of parties left for Summer 2014. To be fair I'm gonna give you the parties that I know and the parties that I will go to. Follow at your own risk. 

May 16-17, 2014
#SarBayFest2014
Going

This is ofcourse the ever famous Sarangani Bay Festival. I'm sure all of you knows about this one. One of my organizer friends told me that they will be expecting around 30,000 people Raving, Relaxing and frolicking. Looks like a social adventure. If you don't have a hotel yet, then you are one of us. Hippy mode that's the shit am talking about. We just gonna party all night and feel the presence of every pips there-- as long as we have the right booze, the right crowd to be with and good music to listen to. Partyphiles are all good.

To Be more informative This is the festival's schedule. I know there are private parties at resorts so lest just go with the flow. 



I posted the rules because I wanted to emphasize that we can drink from the bottle. Wooohooot! Not written there. 



May 16-17, 2014
Acropolis Superclub Grand Opening
Not Going

If you're not raving with us at SarBay you might wanna consider coming to Acropolis. It's actually an old place but they will be reopening. I might drop by after it open. The good thing is there are two party openings one is themed Reminisce and the other is Turbulence. This means more indoor party in the next couple of months. Note that one of my favorite DJs is playing-- DJ Gary. So I guess it's going to be worth it. 

May 24, 2014
Summer Escalade Pool Party
Damage: 200 bucks
Maybe Going


I'm not really sure If I'm going to be there. But you know if you think about it, a pool with awesome music. With DJ friends is actually worth it. Plus you don't need to travel really far. I might drop by the leave for another party after. Let's just see.

May 24, 2014
Monster Radio Summer Fling
Going
I think I'm going to have fun here.From the word itself Summer Fling, its really kinky and very tempting. I hope its something memorable. I feel that there might be fun games and stuff. Well, its really up to them. If all else fail atleast I get to listen to DJ Brylle, TOM and DJ MCCOY. 

May 31, 2014
Club Life 101
Damage: 150 bucks
Not Going

I'm really tempted to go but I'm going for my last summer 2014 vacay with my dearest friend-- yes the Jet Fan girl. I was also not in episode 1 but if they say that there will be a HIP-HOP dance showdown. That's the shit I always missed especially when we partied at Urban club, Halo, Autoshop, 183 and Pops way way back. This is putting the spunk-- Umf back in parties.

That's It. Tell me if I missed out on anything. You just tweet me anytime. 

This has been Migs.
#YoureWelcome



No comments:

Post a Comment