Monday, May 26, 2014

New EDM (Sub-EDM Tracks) that I lurv!

I'm not a jock and all but I have is taste. I love EDM and it's other sub Genre and I have this constant obsession of finding new tracks and new releases. I bet you would want to listen to this track sue me if I'm wrong. Bet you can't do that!

I will not be posting why I love this song. Just trust me on this, you would want this in your playlist. 








9. Who Needs Enemies -Scotty & Ray K. (Cj Stone Remix)














Well This is not so new but I love it still!

 Very eargasmic this was played at ultra 2014. 

LSS much with this song. It's No.1 worthy!!!

I bet you're itching to download these tracks! Spread the word people, Davao Party scene is so alive! Migs here see you at the next party.

#YoureWelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment