Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ateneo #Collegedays #Onelastrave


In the real world I’m one of the youngest people in my company's payroll; in a different kind of reality, I am old. I went to Ateneo just to see what was going on, know who were there and feel the Ateneo spirit.(blah blah blah) Well it’s been like 5 years since I graduated and never did I saw this kind of team spirit, like ever! Thanks to Manic Nightnings Productions we experience team spirit in a whole new level. I definitely agree that Ateneans throw the best parties and Ateneans know how to party!


I got there while Wacky was playing. He had an awesome set. I don’t know if he prepared or he just know the taste of the crowd as an Atenean himself. Men, he was really responsive and escalating the rave. You would know because everyone’s like singing their own division or clique theme song. It’s not a real party experience if you don’t go to the crowd. Unlike the unexpected turn of events from another party we knew what to expect and Ateneans. Super bango! Even in the worst scenario. I so lurv when people are jumping to the beat, being crazily wild because they just feel like it. I don’t mind being pushed and carrying a girl in my shoulder, I felt like a kid again. Well I blended in just fine. No liquors to throw around? That was not a problem they improvised by throwing water! It was funny my kind of crazy, the good kind. Everyone was smiling and having a good time. It was a time to make friends. Thing about college you can be genuine friends with almost anyone in campus like a few meters away. No much effort needed they just manifested themselves. All of a sudden 20 friends came out of nowhere. LOL remising the times, good times! However, in middle of the all this rave as I said I felt old and celebrated team spirit at the sidelines.

You guys are so lucky to get to experience this one. A real gazillion times step up to the colleges days I remembered. Urg!

Party was not yet over when we left for Starr. It was a different feeling last night and I don’t want to go into details why. So, we just bought drinks and partied at the Hilltop instead. Danced and reminisced about our adventures and misadventures!

Again, Thank you Manic Nightnings Productions, Starr and Ateneo this will be another EPIC memory NOTED. Animo Blue Knights!

And oh! If you’re like currently enrolled and you were not there. You missed half of your life. So you’re like dead right now. As ADDU conyo would put it “kasad ng life mo oi”. LOL

#yourewelcome

Thanks for the photo

No comments:

Post a Comment