Friday, February 28, 2014

March 15 so many parties one body

They said the best things in life are free but for the regular partyphiles Free means alot of things. Okay, so I just got word that Starr will be having a "FREE" street party. Its so unlike Starr to come up with that kind of concept. But of course its araw ng Davao so I guess this can be very timely. They said that they're going to import best DJs from Manila which is a really good thing. My heart stopped for a second, Its like when you are MOMOLing and you start getting kilig this is why I always pull back right away and check myself before I wreck myself. So then I started this poll that only few people answered. 

Then I came to realize that, FREE means unfiltered people and given that the location is quite convenient it would be the perfect target for some freeloaders and our budots brothers. Like hoomeyged! But hey who am I to judge. Just go with your gut, and let the partyphile in you decide.

As for my analysis, shallow as it may seem I don't care. I can always go to Starr anytime. I will spend my hard earned money where I feel I would enjoy more. So get ready, well paint the town beautifully on the 15th for  .




This has been Migs. The Infamous but very influential quite superficial partyphile. 

#yourewelcome

Itinerary:

March 14 Playground
March 15 #liberalia
...... then be spontaneous after.

No comments:

Post a Comment