Saturday, February 15, 2014

Back2Love: Best Valentines Day Ever!

I should start by saying…. EPPPIIICCC party man! I can still smell Bacardi and beer in my hair while am writing this down. Big word coming from me when I say EPIC; so where do I start? Probably not talking about the line long line of cars at the barge. LOL! Since everything was worth the wait. Although a lot of people were in the barge going to the party it sounded like that calm moment right before the storm hits. By the moment we entered the party Stay the night was playing and its like meant to be.


Bacardi Black Rhum coke was included in the 150 bucks we paid, cheap price for this kind of party. Which was really great for us and if you want more it was just 50 bucks and I would like to thank the bartenders who generously poured a lucrative amount of shit in our drinks when me and my friend did the one on one. We bought a bottle of gold and shared it with everyone even people that we didn’t know, so before we knew it kapot nadah barcardi gold. The cool thing about this is even if there was a sponsor they did not monopolize. You have the options on what you wanna to buy. You can opt to get beer and its red horse not the never to mentioned one. Really! I have something against that other one. The organizers really know how to please their audience, mah friends were also front row drinking Bacardi black given by the girls on the stage. It went down so crazy it spilled in my nose and hair. I can still smell the rhum aroma in my nose. Since we were in Samal, ofcourse we can smoke anywhere. Like super cool!


Enough liquor talk now on what went down well aside from everyone’s clothes. Just kidding. Girls were mostly in their bikinis and the guys shamelessly were wearing either trunks or board shorts. Definitely loads of skin to look at and touch. Yes, guilty here. o.O Well, I was intoxicated don’t blame me if Mr.Id is talking. 


Everyone was at its game to grind. The good thing is there were no jej in site. Or if there were I didn't really notice them since the music and dance made them blend them in. people were also throwing themselves at each other especially when the foam was already flying. I tried but for some reason I can’t breathe inside the foam so I went out. Grrrr and I wanna grind so bad. For most people they loved it, a great excuse to touch each other and everything seemed slippery so it’s perfect.


Then let’s talk about to the music. I can honestly say is the DJs especially the two main Katsy Lee and  Jerry Falame Jr..  Well, I was on half of DJ Bigs set and it was a perfect mood setter. The right blend of familiarity and unpredictability made the crowd danced like crazy. I really appreciate all of them for giving us the spice girl. (give us what we want what we really really want) then when the DJs had climatic parts to our surprise there were fireworks. I know it fascinates us since it’s been a while that we saw fireworks up close.






We didn't stay overnight. Which was a good thing because the Ateneo nightingales put down a show while waiting for the barge. And it was loud music, shouting, rolling down and flashing of booty all in good fun. Another star of the show was a guy dancing boduts over EDM. #crazy



All of us went home with a smile on our faces knowing that the trip will be another memory that our friends shared on Hearts Day!



For the Back2love, I give it a 9 out of 10. I look forward for more from Party Animal you guys rock!


#YoureWelcome

And by the way there was a robot and we're losers because we didn't get to see it!


Thank you for all the Photos :)
(c) MiCuu Luzon
(c) NJ Apostol Candog
(c) Jeda Chiang
(c) Naj Hao


No comments:

Post a Comment