Thursday, February 20, 2014

MARCH a time for Celebrations! Run Down of Parties right here!

For March am going to give you the rundown of what we have so far in the Davao party scene. The parties are going to be tight so we really have to keep up. The most challenging part here for all the organizers is how to make people interested in your party.


We have three:
#ProjectEUPHORIA
March 1, 2014

The Play Ground 2014.
March 14, 2014

#Liberalia
March 15, 2014

Let’s talk about my expectations for the parties. Aside from CLYDE HARRIS the three are pegged very differently.

#ProjectEuphoria


I’m not really sure who spectrum events production is but I guess it’s a new comer in the party business which is kind of a bold mood for them. So I guess, I will try their party and its going to be a few days from now. I’m not really expecting anything just yet. I hope there will be surprises for all the Patryphiles since it’s really hard to pull off a party in club velvet. It’s not the usual place where people go to dance and hang out with friends. Let’s do this I don’t have the tix yet it’s just 200 bucks try it and see what they have to offer. #Excited

The Play Ground 2014


When you’re a corporate slave like me and you see something tagged as “work hard, play hard and anything hard-er in between” it will really keep me interested. I honestly wasn’t there last year but my friends told me that it was awesome.
Click for his free mix


X-Factor the international Filipino International Dj & Remix Artist is spinning. He bagged loads of recognition and I just listened to his mix and I feel that it’s really our kind of music here in Davao. There is a surprise Jock I’ll tell you more if I have updates. We have to be dressy and at the end of the night they guarantee that we already did or witnessed something really naughty. (S&M hmmm maybe?) LOL Definitely a must go.


Now with #Liberalia. 

Setting the expectations high! This is going to be a mile stone in Davao history. I lurv it. This is the real deal! Manic Nightnings Productions have a great line up with the same location as Carte Blache so I’m sure all of you are really itching to get your tickets already. They’re already available! (500 GA and 1000 pre-sold for Stage Side VIP)

The first ever neon paint party so everyone is going to be right down dirty. Then you look at the line up! whoooaw! Amazing! DJ ACERAMOS, DJ SURF, DJ EdwinEdralin, DJ ReoMendoza, Curse&Bless, DJ Clyde Harris, DJ AlianaJimenez, Wacky Masbad, Dj Torch and Universo robot is going to party with everyone! Imagine? I really would want to see em get painted especially DJ surf. LOL So whatever it is; its really wroth it! You have to live in a rock if you are not in this party!




It will also be a perfect celebration for some of the partyphiles that will be graduating this year, treat yourselves dude. Give mommy and daddy puppy dog eyes for this. They're teasing us like crazy the last couple of days; well I guess I’ll be seeing you there soon.

By the way, drinks are already arranged since BACARDI is so sure not to disappoint us. Well this is way way better than last year's The Bar from #carteBlanche. LOL I recommend everyone to have extra bucks so we shall dance with bottles of Golds, Superior and Blacks on the field. Guys and gals I know that you like to show off your classy clothes but this is not the party for that. We will be getting down right dirty so you know the drill.

Excited? Me too!


#yourewelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment