Saturday, February 8, 2014

Back2Love: Valentines Day/ Single Awareness Day

Few days to go and its going to be the day of the year when lovers flaunt each other proly reenacting their first dates, having reservation on fancy restaurants and checking in early on hotels since most of it are fully booked. I guess this year since, admittedly its not valentines day for but Single Awareness Day well, its very cruel when you're alone. 

Worry no more because Party Animal Production is giving us a chance to be alone, together! 

Voila here is Back2Love official teaser!


I'm expecting loud and awesome music. Single people and even lovers enjoying each others company on the beach while drinking, wait for it... BACARDI!

A treat since it's only a 150 bucks!
I'm not sure if I'll be wearing red that night however, I do advice all you boys and girls the less clothes the better and more skin is better makes us closer plus it great grinding. LOL

I guess I'll be seeing you there? Tell your friends single or not. Probably after their dinner or private escapades. So whatever you may call it VDAY or Singles Awareness Day we're going to rock this party and make this night EPIC! 

#YoureWelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment