Monday, February 3, 2014

Where's the Party during LOVE month?

All right, after #Elements here's the plan for Valentines Month. Schedule is very tight but hey, the tighter it is the better. Right?

Let's start of from the unofficial party. Its not a buzz in social media just yet but rumor has it that Those Damn Nerds yes, wearing those 3D glasses at Carte Blanche will be playing at Club Velvet on Valentines day. Will confirm if rumor is true. If it is, I'm going to be there late since I'm going to be with someone, I deserve 3rd base. Anyway, TMI.  

BACK2LOVE

Its very catchy back2Love Two Nights party. Hmmm, I'm pretty sure there'll be loads of people there not exactly partyphiles but I can guarantee these guys and gals are itching to dance in the beach and do MOMOL publicly. Unfiltered, great place to get wet and wild. These kinds of parties you expect people to be very into the groove and don't care what they look like just so long they dance to the EDM-influenced pop tracks of ICONA POP. We usually go after the Davao Party around 1am. Great strategy so that when we get there people are already in the mood to throw themselves at each other. Definitely after party party-ish.


The Flight
Now the real deal. I'm really expecting this flight to be extra exciting. This will be the only flight that I'd wish I would have a Jet lag.
I will be expecting great tracks (something unpredictable) and good company. Great for socializing and meeting new partyphiles. I quote a friend "Be at your wedding ready outfit" LOL I'm not really sure what to wear but I guess a good old fashion polo shirt will do.
This party is going to be quite intimate so I guess, there's be games and stuff.

I really have high expectations for this month. The good thing is parties in Davao keeps getting better and better. So that's Migs' sched boys and girls. I'll see you at the party. And I will RSVP everyone if there are more up and coming parties in Davao.

#YoureWelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment