Monday, February 3, 2014

Where's the real Party?

To be really honest Davao has been party deprived. I know since I've been living here like forever. Ever since the liquor ban everyone is itching to go to the next party. To have limitless drinks and to enjoy yourself with no rules. Unfortunately that wont be happening anytime soon so lets just make do.

I've been very versatile and made sure that if there's a party in Davao I'd be there. I wont say who I am but I would declare, that this blog would be the most read party blog in Davao City. Those are very strong statements but I is possible. So let me give you the score here, I will be talking about who's there, what people are wearing, who the right people to hangout with, what's new and critique about each party I've been in. I will make sure to give justice to everyone unless you bitch around. I'm the invisible person that would talk about you guys.

Call me Migs, Davao Partyphile. The only party authority.

#YoureWelcome

No comments:

Post a Comment