Tuesday, February 4, 2014

How to throw an EPIC house party?


Note: This is not for the not for the faint of heart.

The key here is spontaneity, a good place to crash and being resourceful. Keep those three things in check and you are good to go. 

Now why do I need put this out there? Because Davao has an errrr liquor ban and the only way to drink and party all night is to have a party at a house or a condo not unless you go to someplace; I don't even want to mention. LOL not that I went there. In Manila, what's very uso are suite parties. Now, I really feel  that its going to be the next trend here in Davao. Am sure most of you agrees with me.

Planning a party takes alot of work. I know I did it and for the host its really not fun at all. That's why first rule is it should be spontaneous. That way people will not expect anything and they will make do what's available. Less expectation the better.

In that note, invite the right people. It should be a mix of different crowds and don't be afraid to tell anyone to bring friends over. Don't forget to tell them to bring a bottle of hard liquor to share with everyone. Minimum ticket for boarding is a bottle empelight. Yes, Empe light would do. (Gezz wag na maarte) If they can bring more pricey one the better like BACARDI, JD no I don't like Black label during these kinds of parties. Maybe jaggerbombs. Also let the boys collect the fines for BEER later or if anyone wants to. Always keep in mind partyphiles, Thou shall not run out of Liquor.



Notice: galing pa sa convenience store. LOL

Now, for a place to crash. Make sure that you clear the area out of things that might break. People will be intoxicated so don't blame them if your mother's good old china will be broken you left it vulnerable. Make sure the CR is clean coz girls will be coming in every 5 mins, and they'll be pissed if they see pubs on sink and the drain. LOL No BS here. Plus be ready that it will be a tambayan because some people might smoke inside. Its up to the host if he'll allow it or not. And make sure that there is something to cook or grab in the kitchen or let people bring some.

or order up Pizza free delivery these are the cheap once but its really yummy. The one in Malvar I forgot the name of the Pizza Shop.

Another is play some EDM music and other sub genres. Make sure that you already have a playlist on so that any moment wont be cut off. Might I suggest local blogger's TOP list for suggestions.


Note: Volume should not that be that high so that people can socialize.
So that covers for the place to crash and the being resourceful.

During the part the host should not be the gunner (the one who gives out the drink, am sure you know what I mean). Let him or her enjoy the party.

The reason for the diversity of Guest is the game of SPIN THE BOTTLE. I don't like TRUTH or DARE. That gets too personal and its a snooze fest. My awesome suggestion is DARE or DRINK GENEROUSLY FROM THE BOTTLE. That's the way to stir things up. My suggestion, dare some lap dance, eat biting, girl on girl action and male to male action nothing bellow the best that's disgusting. I will be the one to tell them to get a room. LOL

Another way to stir things up with a bottle is body shot. Very simple whoever spins the bottle gets to body shot the person where the bottle stop. G-R-R-R. Hate explaining mechanics.

This is not for the faint of heart as I said awhile ago so every should be at their game. If not you will just ruin the party. Anyway my unsolicited advice go for it. Who know you might get to meet your newest playmate or maybe a someone serious? You can't pull this off everyday, do this once in a while and you sure will have a good time. I did. 

If you remember this party last year, yes I was there. Maybe I will invite you next time.

#YoureWelcome

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Migs for referring/suggesting my blog on this post. I am flattered.
    http://lifesledgeroflee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete